Duty rates, customs clearance and entry processes differ from country to country. Tariff classifications, value declaration and duty management can create confusion and increase costs. And customs and security initiatives have imposed new regulations on companies that make it more challenging than ever to trade internationally.
Our customs brokerage experts produce compliant entries time after time, moving your shipments through customs efficiently and minimizing delays.
Global customs brokerage representation minimizes the number of brokers you need and simplifies your customs processing. A single customs broker means a single point of contact.
Flexible solutions help minimize data entry errors which can impede your shipment’s progress.
Utilising document imaging provides easy archiving and retrieval of important customs brokerage documents and minimizes the need for physical storage space.
Allworld Logistics regularly organizes a wide range of key customs related services, including:
- Electronic Entry of Imported Goods
- Electronic Funds Transfer for Duty Payments
- Duty Drawback Calculation
- Landed Into-store Costing Facilities
- Quarantine Formalities
- Shipment Monitoring and Status Reports
- Local Transport and Deliveries
- Technical Valuation and Legislation Advice
- Tariff Classification Advice and Listing